As the leaves fall to the ground, and Michael Bublé prepares to release another (yet the same) Christmas album as last year, let’s saviour these colder evenings with some soothing wines that will warm the cockles of your heart. From a punchy Portuguese to a crisp Chablis. Just get the fire on, the dog on your lap, and think how lucky you are as you pour a glass of one these raging sorts.
This case includes 2 bottles each of the following wines:
- Domaine Gueguen Chablis 2017
- Masseria Cuturi 1881 Tuma Primitivo Puglia IGT 2018
- Cortes de Cima Chaminé Tinto 2017
- Chapel Down Flint Dry 2019
- Le Bonheur 'Trading Post' Bordeaux Blend 2018
- Oldenberg <CL White Blend 2019